Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2010 Update

Riders,

1. The call on Miller's status will be made Saturday afternoon if there is any rain. The decision will be announced on BikeKansas and M4Ride.blogspot.com

2. I am still awaiting info from the printer on Shirts. I got a late start and it's my fault we are still in the dark. We will have to do shirts after the ride. I'll post more on this site.

3. Each team will need to keep on rider on the trail at all times and no more than one rider. For example, you cannot have a team of 4 ride 5 laps at the same time and finish. Solo riders can stop riding to hit the bathroom or food breaks.

4. Final announcements will be made at the trailhead at 6:50 am. Helmets required. Lights may be needed. Each rider will log each lap on a clipboard. Each team member does not need to be present at the start; only one team member is required to start. Drop your swag on the blanket, go ride your laps, pick your swag choice and you are good to go. Once your team finishes, there is no need to stay until every other team finishes.

5. Be courteous, respectful, and have fun. Allow faster riders to pass.

6. Check in: Come see me at the white 4Runner at the trail head when you get there. I'll check in the first rider so we can start right at 7am without a check in line. I'll be there by 6:30.




__,_._,___

2 comments: