Here are the "guildlines"
1. 20 Laps. This is not a race. No times, laps, or placing information will be kept. Helmets required.
2. Riders can ride solo or as part of a team. Teams can be one, two, three, four, or five or more riders.
3. For team riders, one member, and only one member, must be on the trail at all times. Riders can split the number of laps up amongst themselves as they see fit. They can take turns, but they cannot ride at the same time.
4. There is no cost for this ride. It is unsanctioned and unsponsered. It is a show and go. All riders accept responsibliity for themselves and their ride.
5. A T Shirt will be available for purchase. Orders can be made starting in August. I'll upload a logo over the summer.
6. Sign up by emailing me at Bikeidiot@cox.net. I need to know if you are riding solo or as a team. If riding as a team then I need all team members names and emails.
7. The ride is unsupported.
8. The Kansas Singletrack twitter feed will be used for updates up to ride day. You don't have
to be a follower to view the posts. Just bookmark this link:
If you are a twitter user, feel free to follow us: @kssingletrack