Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mid Oct update

The trail was a mess on Monday.  It didn't absorb as much as the rain as I thought it would.  I anticipate the sunny weather this week drying up the trail, but I'll check it on Saturday just to make sure.   I'll post here and on Bike Kansas/KSS newsgroups should there be a need to reschedule. 

Regardless, I did about 7 hours of trail work over two days to "speed" up the trail.  I removed a tree that should have been taken out when the new section was cut.  I also removed a stumpy and took some roots out and generally cleaned. 

Oh, here are the T-shirt design:  They will run $13 for S/S, $16 for XXL and one of you ordered a long sleeve that will also be $16.  I hope to have them the day of the ride so I don't have to hunt everyone down.  Please bring cash as I would prefer not to have to go to the bank with a bunch of checks.  I ordered an extra L and two extra XLs






2 comments:

  1. This ride was a blast.

    Aaron, thanks for putting this together, and everyone for making it a good time.

    PS -- Aaron, what time did you finish? The parking lot was quite thin, but your truck was still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, sorry we all abandoned you at the end! Wanted to stick it out for moral support but had to get home. At least you still had a pump when you finished this year.

    ReplyDelete