The 2013 M4 Ride with be held on Sunday, October 13th. Ride starts at 7am.
Download the registration form here
Order a Tshirt here.7am, Sunday Oct 13, 2013.
Here are the "rules"
1. With the expansion of the trial , the ride is now 20 laps. This is not a race. No time or placing information will be kept.
2. Riders can ride solo or as part of a team. Teams can be one, two, three, four, or five or more riders.
3. For team riders, one member, and only one member, must be on the trail at all times. Riders can split the number of laps up amongst themselves as they see fit. They can take turns, but they cannot ride at the same time.
4. Each team or solo rider will need to keep track of their own laps.
5. The ride starts at 7am
6. Riders are not required to stay at the trail when team mates are on the ride. You are welcome to make a trip to QT for drinks and food.
7. There is no cost for this ride. It is unsanctioned and unsponsered. It is a show and go. All riders accept responsibliity for themselves and their ride.
8. A T Shirt is available for purchase. See the link at the top of the page.
9. Sign up by completing the registration. Then email it to me at email@example.com The registration form can be found here.
10. The ride is unsupported. I'll bring a floor pump but otherwise don't expect any mechanics or anything to be around.
11. The M4 twitter feed will be used for updates up to ride day. You don't have
to be a follower to view the posts. Just bookmark this link:
If you are a twitter user, feel free to follow me: @m4ride
Here is the shirt design: